Touch + DineThe Hotel Restaurant Reservation application allows you to instantly check availability, reservations and cancellations in all hotel restaurants, thus providing managers with a handy tool for the proper organization of their daily or weekly schedules.
The application provides simultaneous updates on multiple components, such as the following: Reception, Restaurant Manager, F&B Manager and central management for bookings per day and time, allowing a better organization of the kitchen, the staff and the provisions of supplies, even the better distribution of customers in every restaurant. The application also contributes significantly to maximizing F&B revenue. Hotel Restaurant Reservation is directly connected to Opera or any other PMS system available in the hotel, thus significantly reducing booking time and delivering useful reports on customer preferences. Guests enjoy direct and better services with the option to even choose the restaurant themselves or when they want to eat, by using the official website, the mobile app ESODOS or a properly configured kiosk.
- Direct connection to the PMS
- Flexible organization of restaurant availability for different types of meals
- Simultaneous management of many restaurants
- Option to make reservations and cancellations and to print out reservations
- Reporting feature
- Reservations via call center, reception, kiosk, website and mobile app ESODOS
- Multi-property management
- Option to register customer comments and preferences
It is important for the F&B industry to have full control over all the processes that could play a role in the financial aspect of a business. One of these processes includes the use of entitlements in restaurants/Bars and the automated checking thereof.
The Opera Reporting Tool is an external tool developed on the basis of Oracle Hospitality and enabling users to easily create reports through the application.