Simphony POSOracle Hospitality Simphony is a portable hosting management platform that combines POS with back-office procedures, supporting a wide range of functions in the Food & Beverage sector. At the same time, the operating costs of software maintenance and technical support are significantly reduced, thus allowing resources to be allocated to other strategic choices made by the business.
Simphony POS is a useful tool that focuses on guests, using embedded mobile POS solutions. It can also be deployed in a Cloud environment, further facilitating the actions of the user, as it performs operations quickly, thus saving time. It incorporates process modules that control small day-to-day activities and can, therefore, manage a whole range of activities such as loss prevention, loyalty, gift cards and vouchers.
The service is designed in a way that ensures that functions may continue as normal even when there are problems with the Internet connection, thus ensuring the high availability of businesses.
Oracle Hospitality Simphony POS:
- adapts to all kinds of food businesses.
- is used by hotel and restaurant chains, cruise ships, etc.
- is ideal for multiple and extensive functions in stadiums, arenas, casinos, theme parks, etc.
- It facilitates inventory management, loss prevention, gift & loyalty management, general tasks, and more.
- It has great reporting capabilities.
- It supports hardware specially designed for the hosting industry.
- It brings mobile technology to the heart of the business, with front and back office applications that operate flawlessly on a variety of portable devices.
- It maximizes revenue by supporting multiple concepts, through a uniform service for the fast and flawless provision of services.
- It supports expansion strategies as it can be customized for use in many brands and franchises under various concepts.
- It minimizes the complexity of IT because it features a centralized system executing all functions.
- It maximizes oversight with a uniform reporting platform for all brands.
- Provide access to real-time financial results anywhere in the world.
- Execute offers and provide related financial information.
- Provide a comparison of financial results, based on budget or history.
- Present consolidated product traffic data, thus helping to negotiate better deals with suppliers.
- It runs all POS applications without interruptions, via fixed POS or mobile devices.
- It provides access to smartphone or tablet reports to track the performance of a business from anywhere.
- Strengthens the standards of each brand by maintaining uniform features, such as menus and staff management, worldwide.
- Ensures a uniform menu and pricing even if the businesses are located in different countries.
- Supports the fast training of the staff both in the provision of services and in the kitchen.
Effective Inventory Management: Oracle Materials Control is the ultimate solution for organizing and checking a storage area in the hospitality industry.
Optimize your restaurant functions with the Oracle Hospitality RES 3700 suite.
Oracle Hospitality, in addition to applications managing all hotel operations, F&B areas and other facilities, tops the support it provides with hardware solutions.